Sunday, November 28, 2010

My chemical romance - i don't love you

download this song


[intro]: C Am G F G

              C
Well when you go 
                               Am
Don’t ever think I’ll make you try to stay 
                        G
And maybe when you get back 
                            F      G
I’ll be off to find another way

                     C        
When after all this time that you still owe 
                            Am
You’re still, the good-for-nothing I don’t know 
                          G
So take your gloves and get out 

Better get out 
          F    G      
While you can



F         G
When you go 
          C      Bm       Am
Would you even turn to say 
               F
I don’t love you 
          G
Like I did 
        C
Yesterday



              C      
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading 
                      Am
So sick and tired of all the needless beating 
                    G
But baby when they knock you 

Down and out 
                       F    G
It’s where you oughta stay


                      C
And after all the blood that you still owe 
                    Am
Another dollar’s just another blow
                G
So fix your eyes and get up 

Better get up 
            F     
While you can 
    G
Whoa, whooa




F          G
When you go 
          C       Bm        Am   
Would you even turn to say 
                F
I don’t love you 
          G
Like I did 
         C
Yesterday

Well come on, come on


[interlude]: F G C Bm Am F G C


F          G
When you go 
          C       Bm        Am   
Would you even turn to say 
                F
I don’t love you 
          G
Like I loved you 
          C  Bm   Am
Yesterday
                F
I don’t love you 
                G
Like I loved you 
         C  Bm   Am
Yesterday
                F
I don’t love you 
                G
Like I loved you 
        C
Yesterday


other by:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

chord lyrics and download song