Friday, November 26, 2010

My chemical romance - famous last words


Dm
Now I know
              C       Bb
That I can't make you stay
           F         Gm
But where's your heart?
      Am          Bb
But where's your heart?
      C
But where's your...




Dm
And I know
                C       Bb
There's nothing I can say
       F        Gm
To change that part
       Am       Bb
To change that part
       C
To change...


[int]: Dm


Dm
So many
                     C         Bb
Bright lights, they cast a shadow
         F     Gm
But can I speak?
         Am              Bb
Well is it hard understanding
         C
I'm incomplete



Dm               C       Bb
A life that's so demanding
     F       Gm
I get so weak
     Am               Bb
A love that's so demanding
      C
I can't speak


[reff]:
F                          C/E
I am not afraid to keep on living
Dm                           C
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Bb                         C
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
 Gm                         C
Nothing you can say can stop me going home


[int]: Dm

          Dm
Can you see
               C       Bb
My eyes are shining bright
                 F        
'Cause I'm out here
      
On the other side
       Gm         Am
Of a jet black hotel mirror
   Bb       C
And I'm so weak

Dm             C       Bb
Is it hard understanding
       F     Gm
I'm incomplete
    Am               Bb
A love that's so demanding
     C
I get weak



back to [reff] 2x


[interlude]: Dm C Bb Am Gm F Gm Am 2x


Dm    C     Bb     Am      Gm    F      Gm  Am
These bright lights have always blinded me
Dm    C     Bb     Am      Gm    F      Gm  Am
These bright lights have always blinded me

I say


[chours]:
    F       C/E          Dm
I see you lying next to me
               C              Bb
With words I thought I'd never speak
  C           Gm
Awake and unafraid
      C
Asleep or dead


back to [chours] 3x


[###]:
F                          C/E
I am not afraid to keep on living
Dm                           C
I am not afraid to walk this world alone   (Or dead)
Bb                         C
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
 Gm                         C
Nothing you can say can stop me going home   (Or dead)


back to [###] 3x



other by:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

chord lyrics and download song