Saturday, November 13, 2010

The S.I.G.I.T - Clove Doper





[intro]: Dm F C 4x

[#]
              Dm
There’s a man with a friendly plea
                                              F C   
Who drinks coffee rather than tea
                 Dm             
I’ve been listen to his prophercy
                                  F   C
And I dont need another


Dm
He smoke superfine clove cigarette!


[##]:                       Dm
Theres a man who fight for demand
                                            F  C
Well I could never win the game
              Dm
My heart to protect

My mind still attack
                             F              C
How could u tell who’s to blame


[reff]:
Dm                        G  Am  C
World Is full of amateurs
Dm                        G  Am  C
They acting like a pro
Dm                        G  Am  C
If I could talk like a hollyman
Dm                        G  Am  C
Can I be the cannonist to?

[*]:       Dm                       C  C# Dm
Superfine clove cigarette                   4x

Dm F C    2x

back to [#] [##] [reff]

Dm F C 4x

[reff]



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gile si pai blognya keren.
request THE SIGIT yang live in new york pai.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

chord lyrics and download song