Thursday, November 25, 2010

My chemical romance - welcome to the black parade




[intro]: G F#m Em D C Bm Am D


[#]:
        G       F#m
When I was a young boy
     Em           D                  C
My father took me into the city
       Bm        Am       D
To see a marching band.
          G                  F#m
He said Son when you grow up
         Em         D                         C          Bm             Am      D
will you be the saviour of the broken The beaten and the damned



          G                F#m
He said  Will you defeat them
       Em                          D             C                 Bm            Am     D
your demons and all the non believers the plans that they have made
          G          F#m
Because one day I leave you
   Em                       D              C
A phantom to lead you in the summer
   Bm              Am        D
To join the black parade


[int]: G F#m Em D C Bm Am D

back to : [#]

[int]: G F#m Em D C Bm G D
    

     G                F#m             Em                       D
Sometimes I get the feeling she’s watching over me
     C             Bm                    Am      D
And other times I feel like I should go
            G              F#m                        Em           D    
Through it all, the rise and fall the bodies in the streets
     C              Bm             Am               D
When you’re gone we want you all to know



[reff]:
                G     F#m
We’ll Carry on
                 Em
We’ll Carry on
                     C        
Though your dead and gone believe me
            D  
Your memory will carry on
        G    F#m
Carry on
               Em
We’ll carry on
                  C        
And in my heart I cant contain it
                  D
The anthem wont explain it.


          G          F#m             Em                                D
And we will send you reeling from decimated dreams
        C            Bm         Am            
Your misery and hate will kill us all
           G           F#m    
So paint it black and take it back
      Em            D      
Lets shout it loud and clear
               C          Bm
Do you fight it to the end
         Am            D
We hear the call



back to [reff]



     F#m                             Em
And on we carry through the years

Ooh oh ohhhh
     F#m                             Em
Heres the disapointed faces of your peers

Ooh oh ohhhh
     C                       E  D  C  Bm Am                          
Take a look at me cause I could not care at all



      G
Do or die
          F#m    
You’ll never make me
                 Em                    D                        
Cause the world, will never take my heart
             C                       G
You can try, you’ll never break me
          C                          D
Want it all, I’m gonna play this part
       G                    F#m
Wont explain or say i’m sorry
       Em                                 D
I’m not ashamed, I’m gonna show my scar
        C                       G
You’re the chair, for all the broken
     C                           D
Listen here, because it’s only..
     A                     G#m
I’m just a man, I’m not a hero
       F#m                E
Just a boy, who’s meant to sing this song
      D                            A
Just a man, I’m not a hero
D         E
I don’t  care


[interlude]

back to [reff]


      A
Do or die (We’ll Carry on)
     G#m    
You’ll never make me  (We’ll Carry on)
        F#m              E                        
Cause the world, will never take my heart  (We’ll Carry on)
       D           A
You can try, you’ll never break me  (We’ll Carry on)
          D                           E                           A
Want it all, I’m gonna play this part (We’ll Carry on)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

chord lyrics and download song