[intro]: Bm E F#
Bm Em
I never said I'd lie and wait forever
F#m
If I died, we'd be together
Bm Em
I can't always just forget her
F#m
But she could try
G
At the end of the world
Em
Or the last thing I see
You are
Bm
Never coming home
D
Never coming home
A Bm
Could I? Should I?
G
And all the things that you never ever told me
Em
And all the smiles that are ever ever...
Ever...
Bm Em
Get the feeling that you're never
F#m Bm
All alone and I remember now
Em
At the top of my lungs in my arms she dies
F#m
She dies
G
At the end of the world
Em
Or the last thing I see
You are
Bm
Never coming home
D
Never coming home
A Bm
Could I? Should I?
G
And all the things that you never ever told me
Em
And all the smiles that are ever ever gonna haunt me
Bm
Never coming home
D
Never coming home
A Bm
Could I? Should I?
G
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
Em
For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me
If I fall
If I fall (down)
[interlude]: G C#m F#m Bm 4x
G
At the end of the world
Em
Or the last thing I see
You are
Bm
Never coming home
D
Never coming home
A
Never coming home
Bm
Never coming home
G
And all the things that you never ever told me
Em
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Bm
Never coming home
D
Never coming home
A Bm
Could I? Should I?
G
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
Em
For all the ghosts that are never gone...
[ending]: Bm
No comments:
Post a Comment