Friday, November 5, 2010

Scorpion - always somewhere



C         G        Am
Arrive at seven the place feels good
C       G        Am
No time to call you today
C             G            Am
Encore till eleven then chinese food
C          G         Am
Back to the hotel again

C  G  Am

C            G              Am
I call your number the line ain't free
C              G     Am
I like to tell you come to me
C                      G                 Am
A night without you seems like a lost dream
C          G               Am
Love I can't tell you how I feel

C          G
Always somewhere
Am
Miss you where I've been
F             G                     C        G
I'll be back to love you again
C          G
Always somewhere
Am
Miss you where I've been
F            G            C           G
I'll be back to love you again

C               G                 Am
Another morning another place
C            G                Am
The only day off is far away
C                    G                   Am
But every city has seen me in the end
C                 G               Am
And brings me to you again

C  G  Am


Refrain



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

chord lyrics and download song