Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My chemical romance - helena

download this song


E    C#m
Long ago 
                 Ebm       B        C#m   Ebm 
Just like the hearse you died to get in again 
E   C#m    B   C#m  EbM
We are so far from you. 


C#m                    E         F#m       G#m      A          
Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate. 
       C#m                   B
The lives of everyone you know 
            G#m            A           C#m                   B
And what’s the worst you take, from every heart you break (heart you break) 
            G#m            A
And like a blade you stain. 
       C#m            D#m
Well I've been holding on tonight 



[Chorus]: 
E                            B
What’s the worst that I could say? 
                       C#m
Things are better if I stay 
                 B
So long and goodnight 
                    E
So long and goodnight 


C#m
Came a time 
             E     F#m    G#m                A
When every star fall brought you to tears again 
           C#m            B
We are the very hurt you sold 
                G#m       A               C#m          B
And what’s the worst you take, from every heart you break. 
              G#m        A
And like a blade you stain. 
               C#m         D#m
Well I've been holding on tonight. 



back to [Chorus] 


[Chorus 2]:
E                        B
And if you carry on this way 
                        C#m
Things are better if I stay 
                  B
So long and goodnight 
                  E
So long and goodnight 


E   F#m E       D#m          
Can you hear me? 
E   F#m E       D#m
Are you near me? 
B         G#m      B           D#m
Can we pretend to leave and then, 
B         G#m      B               D#m
We’ll meet again, when both our cars collide. 


back to [Chorus], [Chorus2] 



other by:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

chord lyrics and download song