Thursday, September 15, 2011

Simple Plan - Untitled




[intro]: E

C#m
I open my eyes

I try to see but I'm blinded
        E
By the white light


C#m
I can't remember how?

I can't remember why?
E        B
I'm lying here tonight


    A        B
And I can't stand the pain
    c#m        E
And I can't make it go away
    A        B
No, I can't stand the pain





[reff]:
            E
How could this happen to me?
        C#m
I've made my mistakes
        A
Got nowhere to run
        B
The night goes on
        E
As I'm fading away
        C#m
I'm sick of this life
        A
I just wanna scream
    B        E
How could this happen to me?



C#m
Everybody's screaming

I try to make a sound
        E
But no one hears me


C#m
I'm slipping off the edge

I'm hanging by a thread
    E        B
I wanna start this over again


    A    B    C#m    E       
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
    A    B   
And I can't explain what happened
    C#m    E        A        B
And I can't erase the things that I've done, no I can't



back to [reff]



[interlude]:



I've got nowhere to run


back to [reff]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

chord lyrics and download song