download this song
[intro]: A Bm D
A Bm D
And I wish this year could be a better season
A Bm D
Here I am sipping coffee and starring at the ceiling
[#]
Bm
And I'm all weird inside
C#m D
I take my guitar out, out of the space
And then the past emerges
Bm C#m D
Miss understanding, bad conversation from me...
[reff]:
A Bm
Even you don't care about my feeling
D
I'm still your friend when you get pain
A Bm
I remember when you were dreaming
D
I was the ghost when you are lost
[*]
F#m E
Yes I do..Yes I do..
D
I want to spend rest of my life with you...
F#m E
Yes I do..Yes I do..
D
I'll be your friend and you're number one fan..
back to [intro]
A Bm D
I can't wait until I hear your amazing voice, but..
A Bm
When I'm dial your number Your heart was not at home
D
And start blaming my self
back to [#],[reff], [*]
F#m E D
And I..want a better season...
F#m E D
When I get up...feel so much pain...
F#m E D
And I..want a better season..
F#m E D
Should I give up..?
[interlude]: D E
back to [reff] 2x [*]
[intro]: A Bm D
A Bm D
And I wish this year could be a better season
A Bm D
Here I am sipping coffee and starring at the ceiling
[#]
Bm
And I'm all weird inside
C#m D
I take my guitar out, out of the space
And then the past emerges
Bm C#m D
Miss understanding, bad conversation from me...
[reff]:
A Bm
Even you don't care about my feeling
D
I'm still your friend when you get pain
A Bm
I remember when you were dreaming
D
I was the ghost when you are lost
[*]
F#m E
Yes I do..Yes I do..
D
I want to spend rest of my life with you...
F#m E
Yes I do..Yes I do..
D
I'll be your friend and you're number one fan..
back to [intro]
A Bm D
I can't wait until I hear your amazing voice, but..
A Bm
When I'm dial your number Your heart was not at home
D
And start blaming my self
back to [#],[reff], [*]
F#m E D
And I..want a better season...
F#m E D
When I get up...feel so much pain...
F#m E D
And I..want a better season..
F#m E D
Should I give up..?
[interlude]: D E
back to [reff] 2x [*]
No comments:
Post a Comment