Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box



[intro]: A F D A F D


[#]:
 A    F          D            A   F     D
She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak
A          F          D                     A   F      D
I've been locked inside your Heart-Shaped box for weeks
A      F        D              A  F      D
I've been drawn into your magnet tar pit trap
A      F        D              A  F      D
I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back



[reff]:
A5     F5
Hey! Wait!
D5
I've got a new complaint
A5     F5     D5
Forever in debt to your priceless advice


back to [reff] 2x

    F    D
Your advice


A      F        D              A  F      D
Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet
A      F        D              A  F      D
Cut myself on angel's hair and baby's breath
A      F        D              A  F      D
Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black
A      F        D              A  F      D
Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back


back to [reff] 3x

[interlude]: A5  F5  D5


back to [#]


back to [reff] 3x


    F    D
Your advice






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

chord lyrics and download song