Monday, January 17, 2011

Nirvana - Lithium



[Intro]: Em  G#  C#5 A C5 D5 B5 D5


Em  G#    C#5     A       C5     D5       B5        D5        
Im so happy because today i found my friends they're in my head.
Em  G#    C#5     A       C5     D5       B5        D5        
Im so ugly that's okay because so are you we broke our mirrors.
Em  G#    C#5     A       C5     D5       B5        D5        
Sunday morning is everyday for all i care and i'm not scared.
Em  G#    C#5     A       C5     D5       B5        D5        
Light my candles in a daze because i've found God.



[reff]:  
Em  G#   C#5   A   C5   D5  B5   D5        
Yea....                    
Em  G#   C#5   A   C5   D5  B5   D5  
Yea....
Em  G#   C#5   A   C5   D5  B5   D5  
Yea....



Em  G#   C#5   A   C5   D5  B5   D5  
I'm so lonely that's okay I shaved my head and I'm not sad
Em  G#   C#5   A   C5   D5  B5   D5  
and just maybe I'm to plain for all I've heard but I'm not sure
Em  G#   C#5   A   C5   D5  B5   D5  
I'm so excited I can't wait to meet you there I don't care.
Em  G#   C#5   A   C5   D5  B5   D5  
I'm so horny thats okay my will is good.

back to [reff]



[#]:
A           C5  
I like it I'm not gonna crack    
A           C5  
I miss you I'm not gonna crack
A           C5  
I love you I'm not gonna crack
A           C5  
I killed you I'm not gonna crack

A           C5  
I like it I'm not gonna crack    
A           C5  
I miss you I'm not gonna crack
A           C5  
I love you I'm not gonna crack
A           C5  
I killed you I'm not gonna crack

Verse

Em  G#    C#5     A       C5     D5       B5        D5      
Im so happy because today i found my friends they're in my head.
Em  G#    C#5     A       C5     D5       B5        D5      
Im so ugly that's okay because so are you we broke our mirrors.
Em  G#    C#5     A       C5     D5       B5        D5      
Sunday morning is everyday for all i care and i'm not scared.
Em  G#    C#5     A       C5     D5       B5        D5      
Light my candles in a daze because i've found God.



back to [reff] [#]





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

chord lyrics and download song