Monday, January 17, 2011

Nirvana - about a girl



[Intro]: Em G 8x

Em G            Em    G
I need an easy friend
Em      G            Em           G
I do with a hand to lend
Em     G          Em          G
I do think you fit this shoe
Em     G                       Em         G
I do want you to have a clue


[reff]:

C# G#        F#
Take advantage while
C# G#          F#
You hang me out to dry
E                   A         C
But I can’t see you every night
Em    G Em    G
Free
Em    G Em    G
I do



Em   G        Em          G
I’m standing in your lane
Em      G    Em            G
I do hope you have the time
Em      G    Em          G
I do pick a number   two
Em     G     Em              G
I do keep a date with you



[reff]:
C# G# F#
Take advantage while
C# G#          F#
You hang me out to dry
E                  A         C
But I can’t see you every night
Em    G Em    G
Free
Em    G Em    G
I do


[interlude]: E  G      8x
             C# G# F#  2x          
             E  A  C
             E  G      8x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

chord lyrics and download song