Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gun's N Roses - Don't cry

download this song


[intro]: Am Dm G C 2x


Am           Dm
Talk to me softly 
        G                  C
There's something in your eyes 
Am                Dm
Don't hang your head in sorrow
G                C 
And please don't cry 
Am              Dm
I know how you feel inside 
G                  C
I've been there before
Am            Dm
Something changing inside you
G              C 
And Don't you know


[reff]:
F         G    Am
Don't you cry tonight.
 
I still love you baby.
F         G     Am 
Don't you cry tonight. 
F         G     C
Don't you cry tonight. 
                  Am
There's a heaven above you baby. 
F             G     Am
And don't you cry tonight.


Am            Dm
Give me a whisper
G             C
And give me a sigh
Am                  Dm
Give me a kiss before you
G            C
tell me goodbye.


Am                      Dm
Don't you take it so hard now
G                          C
And please don't take it so bad. 
Am                     Dm
I'll still be thinkin' of you
G                 C
And the times we had...baby.


back to [reff]


Am               Dm
And please remember
G             C
that I never lied. 
Am               Dm
And please remember how
G             C
I felt inside now honey. 
Am               Dm
You gotta make it your own way
G             C
But you'll be alright now sugar. 
Am               Dm
You'll feel better tomorrow
G             C
Come the morning light now baby.


back to [reff]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

chord lyrics and download song